Sunday, August 30, 2009

Knitting Project Bag

The other day, while looking through "Mason Dixon Knitting", I came across a photo of some knitting bags in
the front (p. 13) of the book (Gardiner, K. & Shayne, A., 2006. Mason Dixon Knitting: The Curious Knitter's Guide. Random House, Inc: New York, NY). It reminded me how I did not ever buy The Bag and it is now probably too late.


Years ago, I pined over a Susan Todd birch cloth bag--The Bag--for my knitting. It was a small tote, of yellow-ish birch cloth . . . amazing. It had a little button closure and a fabulously long handle that did not put the bag in your armpit.

This was one of those purchases that I had committed to "someday".

I found Susan Todd online somehow . . . (long story shortened here).
SHEEEE'S MAKING ME A BAG!!!

No comments: