My Husband NEVER (well, maybe once) gives me an anniversary card. I did not even wait until Saturday (our wedding ceremony anniversary day) to open it. I opened it right then while he was on the phone with me.
That was very nice.
Just a little anniversary history with My Husband:
Each year, I look up the traditional and modern anniversary gifts. Then, I gift.
- Year One is paper. My Husband got a nice daily newspaper.
- Year Two is cotton. He got a nice pair of jeans from J. Crew.
- Year Three--Leather. He got leather money clip from J. Crew with a strong magnet.
- Year Four--I do not remember.
- Year FIVE. That is this year. Wood. Hmm.