Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Knitting

If you look very closely at the snow-ey photo, you can see the sparkl-ey snow that we received on our back deck the other day. It was so lovely.















In preparation for Ravelympics (Olympic participation via Ravelry), I was winding my project yarn balls. There were FIVE, so I thought it would make a nice Olympic "ring".

Ravelympic Event: Bohus-Style Knee Highs (project here)















The knit pattern for "Bohus-Style Knee Highs" by Chrissy Gardiner is in the book "Color Style" (link to Amazon--choose "look here" feature, photo on the "Contents" page).

I took a class from Chrissy this summer on Bohus knitting and put this project in my to-do pile. Pam, from Knitter's Palette, was kind to order the yarn.

I'll be watching the Minnesota Olympic participation here!

1 comment:

twinsetellen said...

I love your Olympic rings!