Sunday, February 14, 2010














The other morning, there was a substantial amount of fog and hoarfrost. Less my neighbors haul me off to the Loony Bin, I was not discovered taking these photos in the wee morning hours (in 'jammies).

The first time that I heard this word, hoarfrost, was My Husband describing some trees (this when we were first dating) and I accused him of making it up and demanded an explanation of his vulgar-ness (and guffawed until I fell over).









No, but really. Hoarfrost. So beautiful. Mindful of a Bohus designed named "Hoarfrost". I forget what name it has now published, but not that. Similar to the "tobacco" design name. Both stunning sweater designs, but probably not acceptable names today. Goldarnit. I LOVE the "Tobacco" sweater (rich browns). Maybe renamed "Chocolate" or "Turtle" (you know, those yummy pecan, caramel and chocolate candies).

Ravelympics













Bohus-Style Knee Highs are qualified. I hope I am not disqualified with highly advanced needles. It's like using steroidal needles. Sleek design, smooth and SQUARE!

1 comment:

M.E. Greene said...

I absolutely love the Bohus-Style Knee Highs! Can't wait to see how yours come out. :)