Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sock Summit 2009

I ordered some Sock Summit yarn . . . (and a pattern) because I just have this notion that "sokkgirl" should be at Sock Summit. So, instead of going to Sock Summit, I went Sock Summit shopping!

I visited the Dye for Glory Voting on Ravelry and pre-ordered this:
here:
http://www.threeirishgirls.com/catalog.php?item=275

I had to look up "estuary" in the Google "dictionary". Just think, new knowledge AND new yarn!

Happy almost Sock Summit . . . there should be a KAL for those of us sock knitters at home--like Tour de France or Olympic Knitting. This all has to do with Yarn Harlot and Tina (my sock yarn superhero).

Oh, and The Yarnery cool people will be there!

Pee Ess: This is cool . . . a whole Sock Museum!

1 comment:

Solveig said...

but....but...but...no grey? have you a fever? ;)